Steps to Enrollment
"Applications for the 2015-2016 school are now being accepted for grades Pre-K 3 through 12th grade. We will begin processing of new applications on February 1, 2015. Our current students will have the month of January for priority re-enrollment. Beginning February 1 all new applications will be processed in the order in which they were received. We anticipate full classes in many of our grades for the 2015-2016 school year, therefore do not delay in completing your applications as soon as possible! Follow the steps below to create an account and apply.
You will be given an option to enroll for 2014-2015 or 2015-2016 during the application process."
Age requirement for entry for grade level(s):
• PK3 Pre-Kindergarten: Must be 3 years old by June 1
• PK4 Pre-Kindergarten: Must be 4 years old by August 19
• Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old by August 19
• First Grade: Must be 6 years old by August 19
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
1. Complete the Application Packet online and pay the non-refundable application fee of $35.00.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 281-991-7092 or take the following items to the school office.
3. Upon receipt of the application and documents, the registrar will contact the parents to setup an interview for the parents and student with an administrator. This is an opportunity to discuss policies and answer any questions about the school. The student will take an admissions test at the same time.
4. The Admissions Committee will review all Application information.
5. Shortly after the interview, parents will be notified of the child’s approval for admission, non-approval, or placement on the waiting list.
6. Upon notification of approval, the parent will complete the Enrollment information with RenWeb online.
7. Student admission is conditioned upon meeting all requirements outlined in the handbook. When admission is approved and all fees received, then the student is officially admitted.
If you have questions during the application process, please feel free to contact us at 281-991-9191 Ext.434.
" First Baptist Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. First Baptist Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. "
281-991-9191 x 434