Steps to Enrollment
Age requirement for entry for grade level(s):
• PK3 Pre-Kindergarten: Must be 3 years old by June 1
• PK4 Pre-Kindergarten: Must be 4 years old by August 19
• Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old by August 19
• First Grade: Must be 6 years old by August 19
Steps for Enrollment - For New Students
1. Complete the Application Packet online and pay the non-refundable application fee of $35.00.
a. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account here. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
b. After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 281-991-7092 or take the following items to the school office.
a. The most recent copy of the student’s report card, achievement tests, and any special needs test results for students entering first through twelfth grade.
b. Copy of birth certificate for students entering First Grade and younger.
3. Upon receipt of the application and documents, the registrar will contact the parents to setup an interview for the parents and student with an administrator. This is an opportunity to discuss policies and answer any questions about the school. The student will take an admissions test at the same time.
4. The Admissions Committee will review all Application information.
5. Shortly after the interview, parents will be notified of the child’s
approval for admission, non-approval, or placement on the waiting list.
6. Upon notification of approval, the parent will complete the
Enrollment information with RenWeb online.
** You will be directed to the RENWEB page. Please select
Create new Parentweb account in order to begin the Online Enrollment.
Immunization Records: showing the child has had all the State of Texas required immunizations. Students cannot be admitted until complete immunization records are received.
7. Student admission is conditioned upon meeting all requirements outlined in the handbook. When admission is approved and all fees received, then the student is officially admitted.
281-991-9191 x 434