To All FBCA High School Students!
Each year, FBCA high school students begin the new school year with a special "Kick-Off" Retreat! This is a time of FUN, INSPIRATION, FELLOWSHIP and SPIRITUAL GOAL-SETTING!
Details of the retreat .
· When- Friday, August 5. Leave school at 2:00 pm, Arrive back at FBCA Saturday, August 6 at 5:30 pm.
· Where- Trinity Pines Conference Center
· Dress: Modest Casual dress, t-shirts and shorts (6" inseam), no sleeveless tops. Tennis shoes or athletic shoes would be good for games. Swim wear for girls must be one piece (no bikini styles) and girls will wear a t-shirt with the swim suit. Boys swim wear must have at least a 6" inseam.
Bed linens and a bath towel are supplied by Trinity Pines; however, students should bring a swim towel and other toiletries. Students may wish to bring a few dollars for snacks on the way home (we'll stop at a truck stop not far from the camp) or for the vending machine at camp. You are free to bring additional snacks if you wish, but FBCA will provide two snack breaks with cookies and chips.
o Towel for taking a shower
o Toiletries - soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
o One change of clothes for Saturday
o $2 to $3 for snack on the way home,
· Do not Bring:
o Sheets or sleeping bag, bed linens are provided
o I-pods, video games, or expensive jewelry
· Meals and Snacks- will be provided. Please send a parent note of any food allergies.
· Cost: $55 includes three meals, snacks, lodging, and access to the pool, putt-putt golf, basketball, etc.
REGISTER NOW- email email@example.com to let us know you will attend. New students will need to complete the Medical Release Form. The Cost can be put on your Renweb account. Scholarships are available if necessary.