To All FBCA High School Students!
We are starting 2014-15 with a special "Kick-Off" Retreat! This will be a time of FUN, INSPIRATION, FELLOWSHIP and SPIRITUAL GOAL-SETTING! I have met with some high school student leaders and with our High School Principal, Mrs. Shuman, to plan an exciting overnight retreat. It will be an opportunity to get this year off to a tremendous start! I hope each of you will plan to attend!
Details of the retreat are listed below.
· When- Friday, August 8, Leave school at 2:00 pm, Arrive back at FBCA Saturday, August 9 at 5:30 pm.
· Where- Trinity Pines Conference Center
· Dress: Modest Casual dress, t-shirts and shorts (6" inseam), no sleeveless tops. Tennis shoes or athletic shoes would be good for games. Swim wear for girls must be one piece (no bikini styles) and girls will wear a t-shirt with the swim suit. Boys swim wear must have at least a 6" inseam.
o Towel for taking a shower
o Toiletries - soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
o One change of clothes for Saturday
o $2 to $3 for snack on the way home,
· Do not Bring:
o Sheets or sleeping bag, bed linens are provided
o I-pods, video games, or expensive jewelry
· Meals and Snacks- will be provided. Please send a parent note of any food allergies.
· Cost: $45 , Ropes Course - 1 hour, is available for the first 20 students who request it. The cost is an extra $15. You must let us know when you register.
Please be in prayer that the Lord will speak to our hearts and bless FBCA as we begin this school year! I hope to see you all on August 8!!
REGISTER NOW- email email@example.com to let us know you will attend. New students will need to complete the Medical Release Form. The Cost can be put on your Renweb account. Scholarships are available if necessary.
First Baptist Christian Academy • 7500 Fairmont Pkwy • Pasadena, TX 77505 • 281-991-9191 • fax: 281-991-7092
A Ministry of First Baptist Church Pasadena