First Baptist Christian Academy is a college preparatory school designed to meet the needs of students with average to above average academic ability.
FBCA seeks to promote high academic standards within the potential of the individual as uniquely created by God and to assist the student to realize his full academic potential.
• help each student gain a thorough comprehension and command of the fundamental processes used in communicating and dealing with others, such as reading, writing, speaking, listening, and mathematics.
• teach students how to do independent research and to reason logically.
• motivate the student to pursue independent study in areas of personal interest.
• teach and encourage the use of good study habits.
• develop creative and critical thinking and proper use of biblical criteria for evaluation.
• promote good citizenship through developing the understanding and appreciation of our Christian and American heritages of responsible freedom, human dignity, and acceptance of authority.
• promote and develop an appreciation of the fine arts through the development of the student’s understanding and personal expression.
• promote and develop an understanding of current affairs in all fields and relate them to God’s plan for man.
First Baptist Christian Academy • 7500 Fairmont Pkwy • Pasadena, TX 77505 • 281-991-9191 • fax: 281-991-7092
A Ministry of First Baptist Church Pasadena